OUR DAILY BREAD PARENTING VIDEO SERIES 2020
Bible-based wisdom and tips on raising children
How can parents raise their children in the way of the Lord? How can they engage and nurture them so that they will be faithful followers of Christ? Hear two parents share their discoveries and lessons in this new video series.
This six-part video series covers:
MY CHILDREN ARE GROWING... BUT AM I?
Lim Chien Chong, National Director, Singapore Youth For Christ
Come hear the heartfelt sharing of a father on his failures and joys in parenting, and what he discovers about growing as a disciple of Christ in the parenting journey.
Watch the three 5-minute videos presented by Chien Chong:
- How Not to Exasperate Your Child
- How Can You Help Your Child Obey God?
- What is God Saying to Parents?
FROM TOTS TO TEENS: MANAGING THE TRANSITION YEARS
Stephanie Choong, Singapore Youth For Christ
What is the world of teenagers like? Raising a child through this stormy phase in life can be a real challenge for parents and mentors. Come find out how you can communicate better with a teenage child, and continue to bring him up to follow God and His ways.
Watch the three 6-minute videos presented by Stephanie:
- Know Your Child, Know Yourself
- Improve Communication with Your Child
- Doing Life Together with Your Children
Questions and Answers
Get answers to questions that parents asked our panellists.
- What To Do With An Angry Child [5-min video]
- How To Mentor Our Children With My Spouse [4-min video]
- Motivating And Disciplining A Child Who Is Lazy And Lies [10-min video]