Quick guide on how to add RBC’s bookmarklets to your browser’s toolbar
- Make sure that the “links” toolbar on your browser is visible.
- Right click on the links toolbar in your browser and select “Add a folder” (wording varies by browser) and name it “RBC Links”.
- Drag-and-drop each link below and drop them into the newly created “RBC Links” folder on the links toolbar in your browser.
Using your bookmarklet
The “RBC: Bookmark” bookmarklet is used to add a bookmark to an article from the web to rbc.org, here are the simple steps:
- Find an article from the web that you would like to bookmark on rbc.org.
- Highlight some text within the article that you would like to include in the bookmark.
- Click on the “RBC: Bookmark” link in your browser’s link toolbar.
- Once you are redirected to the form on rbc.org, fill in all of the form fields that apply.
- Click on the “Save” button.